Goodrich is an exciting place to work. We strive to hire exceptional, experienced team members who apply their knowledge efficiently and effectively.
At Goodrich, you will be part of an energetic and flourishing company with exciting career opportunities and a desirable work environment. You will join forces with the industry’s top talent in a mutually respectful, encouraging atmosphere where learning and growth are valued.
Goodrich provides a compensation package that includes competitive salaries and benefits as well as performance driven incentives. We offer a competitive wide-ranging benefits package that supports our values and business strategy and attracts and retains the best employees. Our benefits package includes:
• Medical and prescription coverage for individuals and families
• Employer paid Dental and Vision Insurance for individuals and families
• Participation in 401(k) retirement savings plan
• Employer paid Basic Life and AD & D Insurance
• Employer paid short term and long term disability
• Flexible Spending for health care and dependent care
• Supplemental accident, hospitalization, cancer and additional life insurance (optional, employee paid)
• Paid time off for vacation, holiday, sick and bereavement
• Matching gifts program
• Employee Referral program
• Employee Assistance Program
Goodrich will give you the chance to achieve your professional goals and see results of your work. If you want to develop and make important contributions from the first day, pursue your future with Goodrich Petroleum Corporation.
Goodrich Petroleum is an equal opportunity employer.
Current employment opportunities:
There are no open positions at this time.
Disclaimer: It is not our practice to accept unsolicited resumes. If your qualifications do not match the requirements of a currently posted position, your resume will not be considered.
No agencies please.